Real Life Christian Academy looks for candidates who have a passion for teaching kids, possess great credentials and endless enthusiasm for life. We have a highly selective and competitive hiring process and provide a full benefits package.
Please initiate the application process by completing the form below.All applicants will submit materials electronically.
You will receive an email reply with instructions to continue the application process upon completing the electronic application.
Real Life Christian Academy is a ministry of Real Life Christian Church of Clermont. The church and Academy do not discriminate against members, applicants, students and others on the basis of race, color or national or ethnic origin.
Upper School Teacher
Due to anticipated enrollment growth, Real Life Christian Academy is accepting applications in the Upper School for history/social studies, drama/theater, music (band, choir), math (geometry, algebra), media specialist. Yearbook experience is a plus!
RLCA teachers are responsible for helping students learn the attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians. Teachers design and oversee classroom instruction to meet the requirements of school standards. They use a variety of activities and structures to differentiate instruction and foster student development. In addition, RLCA encourages a growing Christian walk, a genuine love for students, and a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude. Teachers must maintain a lifestyle consistent with the mission of the church and academy as they are acting as Christian role models for students.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- The successful individual will be a strong, collaborative leader with a solid work ethic and possess a passion for teaching children.
- Other requirements may include a teaching certificate and a CPR certification.
- Must embrace the Mission and Core Values of Real Life Christian Academy.
RLCA requires a growing Christian walk, a genuine love for students, and a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude. Faculty must maintain a lifestyle consistent with the mission of the church and academy as they are acting as Christian role models for students.
The position of Advancement Officer is 12 months, full-time, and reports to the Head of School.
Essential Job Function
The Advancement Officer must:
- Devise and manage a program designed to attract the maximum gift support possible to the institution. The range of oversight may include annual fund solicitation; planned giving programs; corporate and foundation proposals; and planning for major capital gifts.
- Help develop and coordinate all aspects of the major gifts campaign.
- Keep the head of school and informed on a weekly basis of the fund-raising activities of this office.
- Develop a plan to increase alumni and parental support of, and involvement in, the institution.
- Create a coordinated electronic and print publications, which will most effectively communicate with our various constituencies.
- Develop a complete program of research into and an action plan of solicitation of the school's key prospects.
- Oversee processing of all gift income for the purpose of providing receipts, recognition, and the maintaining of giving records of donors to the school.
- Serve as the inspirational leader for giving on campus.
- Plan and execute programs that enhance the public perception of Real Life Christian Academy.
- Cultivate a healthy vibrant relationship between alumni and the academy.
- Represent the academy at various events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head of school.
- Support the school and its leadership.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate a successful history in institutional fund raising.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be collaborative and have demonstrated success in program development.
- Be capable establishing and cultivating healthy relationships.
- Embrace the Mission and Core Values of Real Life Christian Academy.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with a solid work ethic, possessing a passion for children and schools.
Real Life Christian Academy is seeking substitute teachers for the 2017-18 school year for both the upper and lower school programs. Applicants must have a high school degree, a clear Level II background check, and a strong Christian testimony.
In addition, RLCA requires a growing Christian walk, a genuine love for students, and a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude. Substitute teachers must maintain a lifestyle consistent with the mission of the church and academy as they are acting as Christian role models for students.
This is an hourly position reporting to the division directors. Primary responsibilities include implementing the teachers' lesson plans and other duties associated with the teaching role. Interviews of candidates will be held on an ongoing basis.