Real Life Christian Academy looks for candidates who have a passion for teaching kids, possess great credentials and endless enthusiasm for life. We have a highly selective and competitive hiring process and provide a full benefits package.
Please initiate the application process by completing the form below.All applicants will submit materials electronically.
You will receive an email reply with instructions to continue the application process upon completing the electronic application.
Real Life Christian Academy is a ministry of Real Life Christian Church of Clermont. The church and Academy do not discriminate against members, applicants, students and others on the basis of race, color or national or ethnic origin.
The position of Advancement Officer is 12 months, full-time, and reports to the Head of School.
Essential Job Function
The Advancement Officer must:
- Devise and manage a program designed to attract the maximum gift support possible to the institution. The range of oversight may include annual fund solicitation; planned giving programs; corporate and foundation proposals; and planning for major capital gifts.
- Help develop and coordinate all aspects of the major gifts campaign.
- Keep the head of school and informed on a weekly basis of the fund-raising activities of this office.
- Develop a plan to increase alumni and parental support of, and involvement in, the institution.
- Create a coordinated electronic and print publications, which will most effectively communicate with our various constituencies.
- Develop a complete program of research into and an action plan of solicitation of the school's key prospects.
- Oversee processing of all gift income for the purpose of providing receipts, recognition, and the maintaining of giving records of donors to the school.
- Serve as the inspirational leader for giving on campus.
- Plan and execute programs that enhance the public perception of Real Life Christian Academy.
- Cultivate a healthy vibrant relationship between alumni and the academy.
- Represent the academy at various events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head of school.
- Support the school and its leadership.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate a successful history in institutional fund raising.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be collaborative and have demonstrated success in program development.
- Be capable establishing and cultivating healthy relationships.
- Embrace the Mission and Core Values of Real Life Christian Academy.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with a solid work ethic, possessing a passion for children and schools.
Real Life Christian Academy is seeking substitute teachers for the 2017-18 school year for both the upper and lower school programs. Applicants must have a high school degree, a clear Level II background check, and a strong Christian testimony.
In addition, RLCA requires a growing Christian walk, a genuine love for students, and a positive, can-do, team-oriented attitude. Substitute teachers must maintain a lifestyle consistent with the mission of the church and academy as they are acting as Christian role models for students.
This is an hourly position reporting to the division directors. Primary responsibilities include implementing the teachers' lesson plans and other duties associated with the teaching role. Interviews of candidates will be held on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to their respective division director, Real Life Christian Academy Teachers will oversee and be responsible for all aspects of their classrooms including, curriculum, instruction, assessment, behavior management, relationship development, communication, etc.
There are two 10-month, full-time math positions open for SY 2019-2020. One position would teach 6th and 7th grade math courses, the other position would teach upper level high school math and dual enrollment. Candidates may apply using the application form on this page or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Requirements:
The Real Life Christian Academy Teacher must:
- Have a passion for helping students grow and learn.
- Instruct students using a variety of teaching methods.
- Prepare, deliver, and assess homework, formative, and summative assessments.
- Attend regular meetings as indicated by their division director.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Meet with parents and students to effectively communicate status, progress, and to plan appropriate future steps.
- Perform related duties, such as sponsoring one or more activities or student organizations, attending certain student activities, and represent faculty at school functions.
- Be proficient in commonly used education technology such as electronic grade book, learning management system, presentation applications (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.), LCD projection, tablets, etc.
- Maintain appropriate curriculum mapping, lesson planning, and pertinent certifications related to the position.
- Maintain discipline and safety in the classroom and specified areas outside of classroom.
- May need to work occasional weekend and evening hours as stipulated by division director.
- May need to work in sitting and/or standing position for long periods of time.
- Keep accurate grade, attendance, and other related records as needed.
- Actively promote a healthy, vibrant culture of learning.
- Support the leadership of the school.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a committed follower of Jesus Christ.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant middle/high school teaching experience.
- Must be organized and be a clear and consistent communicator.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field; a Master’s degree is preferred (Master’s required for dual enrollment position).
- Must be able to teach and inspire students having them excel.
- Must embrace the Mission and Core Values of Real Life Christian Academy