Real Life Christian Academy's reputation for academic excellence has drawn families to the Academy for more than thirty five years. With an academic program that helps students gain the critical skills for life success, we provide a safe, wholesome environment for preschool-12th grade students to help them discover their God-given potential, pursue their passions and change the world.
At RLCA every aspect of our program is designed to help students achieve their dreams. We provide exceptional preparation by offering a rigorous college preparatory course of study.
We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and Christian Schools of Florida. Our curriculum meets or exceeds local, state and national standards. Each year we evaluate segments of our curriculum to ensure that we are offering the best courses available for subjects at each grade level. We utilize a variety of curricula, capitalizing on the strengths of each with a focus on student success.
- Emphasis on reading, writing and math in lower school
- High school honors, dual enrollment and Advanced Placement (AP) tracks available
- Christian academic standards – no Common Core requirement
- Annual nationally-normed achievement testing
- Strong emphasis on writing in high school
- Physical education, art, music, foreign language, and additional enrichment classes
- Technology integration in all areas, one-to-one technology program in high school
- Bible is a core subject at every grade level
- Biblical worldview in all courses
- Relevant elective choices for all upper school students
- Participation in weekly chapel
- Wide variety of extra-curricular activities