The Application Process
Complete the online application for the year you wish to enroll your child in. This process allows prospective families to enter all application information online. Please follow the instructions provided within the application and submit along with a non-refundable fee of $125 for the first application ($50 for each additional student).
Submit the required documentation to Real Life Christian Academy (must be submitted within 2 weeks of completing the online application):
- Copy of most recent report card
- If entering 10th grade or higher, a copy of transcript is required
- Copy of latest standardized testing (eg. iReady, FSA, TerraNova, PSAT, SAT, etc.)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of State of Florida Immunization Form (DH680 form) or Religious Exemption Form
- Copy of the School Entry Health Exam Form DH3040
- If applicable, provide a copy of the most recent IEP, 504 plan, and psycho-educational evaluations. If the student does not have any additional testing, we may request that you provide a completed evaluation to help us make the most informed decision.
- References (completed online)
- Worldview Survey (completed online)
- Copy of Scholarship Award Letter (if applicable)
Complete a Family Interview
After the entrance exam is complete, the admissions director will contact you to schedule a family interview with a school administrator. We expect that both parents attend, as well as the applying student(s). At this meeting, values and expectations of the Academy will be shared, test results reviewed, and parent questions answered.
After prayerful and serious consideration, the academy administration team will meet to determine if the Academy can meet the needs of the student and family. If the student is accepted for admission to the Academy, they will be notified by the Admissions Director and will be prompted to proceed with the enrollment process. This includes scheduling a Finance meeting and completing the final online enrollment.
We are currently experiencing a wait list for 4th grade for the 2020-21 school year. If you would like to be added to this wait list, please click here. An admissions representative will be in contact with you.
Real Life Christian Academy hosts a variety of events for potential students and their families to visit our campus, learn about the academy and meet teachers, students and faculty. We'd love to see you there!See Events